Monday, January 5, 2009

Sorry!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to our family and friends who have written Adam, sent packages, and especially remembered him in your prayers! We are truly appreciative! For the Christmas phone call, he said he is anxious to work hard and remain focused for his last 6 months, finding and serving those the Lord guides him to. We hope you all have a wonderful New Year! :-)
Letter 1-5-08 and OLD pics! :-)

I am sorry to say that i wrote a really great letter to you guys and then the power went out. 3 pages of great experiences from this week, the most of which are in my journal and I will share them with you later. Problem: I am now out of time to write more.

I hope you know that I love you guys and the the letter that almost got to you was huge and awesome. But that is the way the cookie crumbles.
Love ya
Elder helland

FYI - I was catching up on Adam's Missionary Scrapbook last week and found some pics that I hadn't posted from last summer. I'll attach them here - but they are from July when he was with Elder Rhodes. :-)




No comments: